(Le SMB1 est un bad dump d'ou le pbm d'affichage du 1 pour world 1-1)
(cette video ne rend pas honneur a mon emulateur, passer a 10 i/s un flux de 60i/s n'aide pas...)
25/02/2008: V0.30 part 2
- Correct a bug in CPU emulation related with cycle count and the stupid R_FLAG
- Correct bugs in PAL emulation where VBlank line count was incorrect.
- Correct a bug with VBlank (it occured one line too late)
- Correct a bug with cart loading, if the file name was incorrect it crashed instead
- All mappers are remerged.
- Unix & Windows build are totaly broken...
- Sprite are back! There are some bad behaviour, but they will be corrected with next versions.
- New SVN repository (the disk where the old one was had crashed...)
- Iremh3100 is now active! (finaly)
05/10/2007 V0.30 part 2 ... In progress ...
- Start rewrite of mapper manager. The goal, like for plugin manager, is
to allow in the future to have plugins or mapper in external libraries.
- New sound layer using Allegro. Not really accurate, but more portable.
A lot of work has to be done on this (especialy because the actual sound
is really bad.)
03/05/2007 V0.30 part 1
- Started the process of PPU total rewrite.
- Bg seem to draw fine, sprite is under the way
- Add new test rom
- Blargg sprite_ram test sucessfully ^^
- Correct a lot of bug in implementation of a lot of things.
- Try to make it accurate as much as possible...
- All Blargg PPU test pass with success (in fact only timing is not good,
but it's enought good to let Battletoad work correctly... Maybe it's