1. OpenSNES9x 0.3 (will probably be renamed 0.5, as there is a lot of new stuff in it!)
IT WILL BE OUT SOON! (with soon yoyo means some days to some weeks, depending on the time he has )
Here is the yoyo's to-do-list before he releases it:
- fix the remaining buggy opcodes (ADC/SBC used to update score in game for ex)
- find a way to fit the whole new stuff in the 8Mb (currently the asm cpu core + the gfx transparency code + 4Mb rom is too much).
Perhaps there will be 2 versions : one with transparency support and 3Mb rom limit and one without transparency support and 4Mb rom limit.
Transparency is still slow and will be here just to be able to play some critical part in games requiring it!!
- update the GUI with new options.
So, not much left to do Be prepared
2. Yogg will also get an update soon.
- Still no playlist loaidng / saving, but mikmod support
- May get a new release as some bugfixes are already done. But it's not at the top of the priority list (it's already pretty good )
Source : http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=10233